Monday, February 25, 2008

Atomic Fireballs and Other Such Nonsense

When I was younger, with apparently masochistic taste buds, I could put like 7 or 8 atomic fireballs into my mouth at one time. It was never easy, but always worth it. But now, I just don't see why that even seemed like a good idea. One of them isn't all that enjoyable, 7 or 8 would just be brutal. What a waste of good sugar. Jawbreakers on the other hand, while very similar to atomic fireballs, are a much better use of sugar. Plus, jawbreakers change color. It's always exciting to see what color what it will change into next. Except for those really big ones, those are just ridiculous. I don't think I've ever been able to finish off one of those. Generally, they're just really good at making messes. And when you have to clean up after yourself, that's not a very attractive attribute to have.

On a completely different, but of similar importance, is the great mystery of the Elavil. Well, technically, of the amitriptyline. I take TWO of them every night. So when I get it filled, there's supposed to be 60 pills in it. So there should always be an even number of pills in there. But, strangely enough, there's 7 of them in there right now. I have no idea how that happened. I don't really keep track of them, so I don't know if it started out w/ an odd number or if one magically disappeared. But those seem to be the only two plausible explanations for this phenomena. But if there was an odd number to begin with, did I get one too many, or one too few? Neither are very good for business. And if they magically disappeared, where did they go? My current theory is that they're in the same place as all those socks I lose in the dryer and all those points I lose on midterms. And strangely enough, it was filled at Walgreens. I've never had any problems with them so I'm very hesitant to pass the blame on to them. If it was the Health Center, I'd blame them in a heartbeat. They charge me more for my meds. BLAH. A months supply of meds should only be 10 dollars, NOT $16.50. That's just absurd.

But alas, it is time for me to go to bed so that I can make it to Econ. and be a good student like that! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment