Friday, February 4, 2011

Ducks!

I got a rubber ducky cake pan for Christmas (it was on the top of my list) and I finally felt good enough to use it! So I bought a lovely spice cake (I'm not a big fan of spice cake by I let my roommate choose the flavor) and I made a super duper cake. I had some help from a girl from back home with the frosting. I'm not very patient when it comes to frosting, haha. But I did color the frosting all by myself to get the super bestest colors for the cake. Here's the awesome pics.

From the Top!


Awwwww....It's so beautiful!


Look at those two studs! :)


 My piece!


I also treated myself to a marvelous steak dinner! The steaks marinated for about 3 days and I grilled some fresh pineapple! It was soooooooooo delicious and awesome. It's alright to be jealous.

That's right. I eat in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment