Wednesday, February 16, 2011

6 months to sexy

In the mission field, most missionaries spent the first 18 months letting themselves go and adding lots of weight and then spent the last 6 months working out so they could be in shape. You don't need to be in shape when you can't date, but you sure do when you're back home. And that program is internationally dubbed as the Six Months to Sexy program. We've decided to do that now, mostly b/c Michael wants to get in shape for the Navy or something crazy like that. So I decided I would too. It's really just sit ups and push ups, but it hurts...a lot. But that's supposed to be good. Oh boy, bring it on. It's also a good way for me to gain some weight. I really need to gain a bunch of weight, so hopefully this will bring me up to a healthy weight. Also being in shape might make healthier and I'll do pretty much anything to avoid the hospital, haha.

In other news, I am presenting at the Utah Conference for Undergraduate Research again this year. But this year I will be healthy enough to give it! Last year I was selected to present but was sick and missed it. So it will be nice to actually get to do it this time. I finished making my presentation today and it looks AWESOME! It's gonna be great. I am the first presenter of the day though, so that will be interesting, haha. I've had to discontinue from classes this semester b/c I've been so sick. Just once I'd like to be healthy for an entire semester. That would be super awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment