Monday, September 7, 2009

Volleyball!

So, I have an addendum to the post from yesterday...or whenever I did it. On Saturday, there was also a volleyball game. We won the game quite nicely in 3 sets over Weber State. No surprises there, but here's the news worth mentioning. They always throw out these little volleyballs during the game and I've never gotten one. Haha, I've been to like a million volleyball games and never got one, sad! But finally my hopes and dreams have come true! I got a volleyball!!!! And it was a special volleyball. It had a coupon for free popcorn on it too! So Kristin got the popcorn and I got the ball. Pretty much amazing. It's alright to be jealous. :) Funky fresh, I'm out.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that Kristin doesn't feel slighted by the fact that your hopes and dreams came true only when you received a miniature volleyball...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, not at all. She got a free popcorn out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete