Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sheri: This Blog's for You!

So the title is kinda like the old Budweiser slogan, but in blog form and I told Sheri that I would write on my blog tonight. So this is me writing on my blog tonight! In recent news, I Finally got my missionary plaque! You know that cool plaque that they hang up while you're on your mission and such and they give you when you get home? Yeah, after 3 and a half months, I got it! Oh, and I got my honorable release certificate and they spelled my name wrong. Kinda disappointing, but I should be getting another one soon enough. Then I can spend a small fortune getting it framed w/ my name tag thingy and such. Pretty exciting stuff. And taking Elder Bednars advice to heart, I stayed after institute much longer tonight than any other night talking w/ people in person. I think I went done him proud. :) Anyhow, I don't have to work tomorrow so I'm gonna be really super productive...or at least pretend to be. I def. need to clean out my car and a trash can that I'm gonna use as a laundry hamper. But that's really the end of the definite to do list. I MIGHT work on my quilt some more tomorrow. Who knows though. Sometimes I'm just really lazy. Haha. But we'll see. Maybe I'll be productive. One can dream anyhow.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for you for writing on your blog! Where are you working these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working at True Clean Carpet. A member owns the company...and one of his employees just left to California...he was some guy I knew in the singles ward. So I got his job when he left. Pretty convenient. At least it pays well and such. Though I think I'm getting arthritis in my hands...

    ReplyDelete