Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Ducks.........from Erin?

So I think others will be as shocked as I am, that these ducks came from Erin. She's really good at buying stuff and such and doing stuff for Holidays, so that is no surprise. And it's really no surprise that I got rubber ducks for valentines day. But it's the finer details about the ducks that make it so shocking...to me anyhow. Then again, Erin is married now, so maybe it shouldn't surprise me.

For those of you w/ bad vision, it reads, "Who knows what will happen when bath time is done!"
But wait, it gets better!!!

Again, "Rub-A-Double Fun in the Tub!" ...I think most innocence has left the ducks by now. But the best has been saved for last! Now to find out why these are perhaps the kinkiest ducks in existance.
And for all those holding their breath hoping this would be truly innocent, this poem smashes ALL hope. And I quote:
What to think, with lover ducks in the tub?
Splashing and doing the rub-a-dub-dub
Laughing and Kissing, and having much fun
Who knows what could happen when bathtime is done!

So that's that. It's quite amazing really. And perhaps the most amusing thing I've seen in a LONG time. I thought it was so great that everyone should be able to enjoy it and join in the laughter! Happy Valentines Day! :)

1 comment: