Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'll split your banana!!!!

I have been rather terrible at writing anything here. I was MUCH better at it when I was out at school, but I've been at home for three or so weeks now and I haven't written anything! Then again, I don't do too much w/ my life so there's not much to say. Last week we bought most of my mission clothes and stuff. That was pretty exciting. I like getting stuff. And I like looking dressed up and fancy. So that basically combined both of those which equals quite the nice experience for me.
I managed to hurt my foot on the second to last day of racquetball class. And now I've been wearing this dumb boot thingy to help stabilize it for a MONTH!!! I'm not really a big fan of it...at all. It makes a lot of things inconvenient to do. But it's better than doing nothing, so the inconvenience can be tolerated; for now. Hopefully I'll get to take it off soon. And ironically enough, I was waiting for my foot to get better so I could go hiking and other such stuff w/ a friend of mine, and now she's sprained her ankle. Talk about bad timing. So I doubt I'll go hiking while I'm home, sad. I do however hope to go disc golfing.
I brought a couple of my discs home and I LOVE the course here. It is far superior to all of the courses in Provo. This one has trees and hills and fun stuff like that. Provo is all open really, so not that exciting. Usually it's too hot to play though. I think one of these days I'll just have to bear the heat and get out and do it! The marginal benefit of playing disc golf is greater than the marginal cost introduced by the heat, so with that logic, I should do it! So I think I will.
On a random note, I have Swedish Fish! Maybe I only post on here when I get Swedish Fish. Last time I had them, I posted. And now I got some, and I posted again. Coincdence?? I think not. Anyhow, there's dessert somewhere w/ MY name on it and I'm going to go it. Actually, I think it really has Kristie's name on it...but that's beside the point, b/c I'm gonna eat those cookies anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment