Saturday, May 8, 2010

School, yay!

So I just realized I haven't written on here FOREVER. So it's about time for another update. :) Only big difference in my life now is that I'm in school again! Hooray!!!! I am taking two classes in the spring term, a math one and a EE one. My math class isn't too bad b/c I've done a lot of this work before. EE however does not like me at all. But I'm trying to figure it out. This class has a pre requisite that I don't take....so they just assume you know it all...great. Oh well, I think I'm beginning to understand it a little better now. So that's always nice. But we'll see how that goes. I think I'm going to have to get ahead on my homework instead of just doing it on the day that it is due.

I'm also working again, roughly 15 hours a week or so. That's going pretty well. I have plenty to do and we're getting a new TGA!!! WooHoo!!!! I'm really excited about that one. That'll make life MUCH easier on everyone in the lab...but especially me since the TGA is really my thing, haha. Cobalt prep at least is going very well. Although, I was opening up the desiccator and the handle broke off and the lid broke and cut my hands. That was a bloody mess. But now my fingers are feeling better. I've been able to take of band-aids on one of the cuts. The other two are still too big to take off a band-aid. So that wasn't good, but other than that, Cobalt prep is going well!

School and work keep me pretty busy, so I don't have much else interesting to say. I did however go golfing today. Well, I just went to a driving range, but it's the most golf I've ever done. I was awful, haha, but it was my first time ever, so who cares. Although I hear we are going to play 9 holes next Saturday....that'll be interesting. We'll see how that goes. It'll be fun if nothing else. Ooooooh! There's a Thai restaurant right by my apartment now! I didn't even know it was there, but I walked past it when I was walking back to mi casa one day. I am VERY excited to try that out. I Love me some Thai food! :) That's about it, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment