Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bananas are Yellow and I miss my Crest Pro Health

So the subject doesn't have much to do about anything really. Though I do miss MY toothpaste. Haha. I am now using some Colgate Total plus Whitening. It's pretty good stuff, but it's not my Crest Pro Health. Haha. I am definitely a Crest fan and not a Colgate person. And that is that. So I've been a very good boy about going to the gym! I'm supposed to go to the gym to help gain weight and be healthy and such. I know, being healthy. It's an evil plan that my doctors have for me. Though as I've said before and I'll say again, I'm ready to do everything to make myself healthy for once. Both Heather and Holly said the 30's are easier than the 20's, but I'd like to see if I can make my 20's decent. :) In other health news, my surgery is not giving me any problems any more. At least in the last 3 weeks. So that's really good! I still have the awesome scar, which is totally cool. I'm even gonna try to work out my abs today! That's how good it feels! :) Oh, and I finished all the paperwork and it all got approved and such for my triumphant return to BYU. I'm gonna go back at the end of April for Spring term. It'll be super good fun and amazingness. It'll be nice to be back at school and Healthy for once. Hoorays! And I'm wearing a cool shirt today, if you were wondering. :) Peace out for now.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are looking up a bit. Sometimes you just need a break to regroup, and the going to gym thing is probably a good idea, too. I could probably use a little more of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we are Colgate Total people around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be a Colgate total kid, but Crest Pro Health is just superior. :) And it's always helpful when you're being honest with your therapists when you're trying to regroup. I find it's rather effective, even if it is the first time I've done it. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're going to the gym, even if it's for the opposite reason that I have (I need to lose weight, not gain it, want some of mine?) Although, I have lost three pounds in the last week and a half. I've started exercising again, instead of laying on the couch and eating cinnamon rolls. Go figure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it's not too often someone has to go to the gym to gain weight. Three pounds in a week and a half sounds really impressive. I wish I could have gained that much in the last week and a half. I tried laying on the couch eating junk food...and I usually lose weight that way. That whole freakishly high metabolism. But I've had like 5 thyroid panels in my blood tests and they've all come back normal. George just lucky I guess.

    ReplyDelete