Sunday, May 4, 2008

California Ventura

So I started doing most of my medical and dental stuff for my mission papers in May 2007. I had them into Salt Lake City by July. Then I got the magic happy pill Prozac, and with that, a six month wait on my papers. But now, I FINALLY have my call!!! w00t w00t! As the title indicates, I am going to be serving in the California Ventura Mission. For those of you not familiar with California, that is just north of Los Angeles. So that's really super exciting!! I've been waiting since forever for this come and it finally has! Pretty much made my weekend! I report to the MTC on August 6th, 2008. Which means I'll get back on August 6th, 2010. Which is nice because that will be before fall semester 2010. So it should fit right in with classes and such when I get back. So basically, my life is pretty much amazing right now. It's about time. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment